Friday 22 November 2013

Sephora's Festive Cheery Endurance Bag + More Freebies!


Sephora was giving away 4 amazing deluxe sample bags with any purchase of $25 or more to Beauty Insiders, and I grabbed one before they quickly ran out! I received 8 deluxe samples with my purchase, along with 3 extras that came separately. I was really impressed with these bags, as all 4 contained amazing products from brands like Urban Decay, Origins, Philosophy, Nars, Smashbox and more. Plus, you get a free bag! The bag I chose was the Festive Cheery Endurance one, which is meant for long lasting beauty that stays put. Can't wait to try these out!   



















HAVE A GREAT NIGHT! xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

March Favourites 2014! ♥

           Welcome to my March favourites 2014! As showcased in my YouTube video below, I had a decent amount of products to share with you...