Sunday 27 October 2013

Everyday Cleansing/Moisturizing Routine!

          For whatever reason, girls are incredibly interested in what other girls use in their pre-getting ready routine, the stage before you do your hair and makeup and figure out what you're going to wearing for the day. I suppose this is because it's such critical part of the daily routine, and people just want to know what works. And seeing as I haven't done anything of note lately that would be of any interest to blog about, I will show you what I have been using!         


Even though I do switch up my shampoo and face wash a couple times a week, this is what I grab on a regular basis. I try to only shampoo and condition my hair every other day, as it is bleached and can be quite dry. I would have to say that all of Bed Head's Products are amazing for putting strength and nutrients back into your hair. The Colour Combat Dumb Blonde Shampoo is no exception, and feeds my bleached hair extremely well! As mentioned numerous times before, I wash my face twice a day with my lovely Biotherm Hydra-Mineral Cleansing Toning Mousse in the Biosource range. Then for my body wash, I use Dove Visible Care Toning Creme Body Wash. I actually like to shave my legs with this as well, as it leaves your skin incredibly soft. You barely even need to moisturize afterwards. This will definitely be a continued favourite, especially for the price.


I try to use a treatment on my hair at least once a week, and leave it on for as long as I have the time to. Lately, I've been using my Bed Head Self Absorbed Mega Nutrient Conditioner and it gets the job done beautifully. You do need to use quite a lot of it, as it's not as thick as it seems, but it's worth it. Also, the citrus scent is amazing!


When I get out of the shower, I moisturize with my Coconut Body Butter by the Body Shop, which is my favourite in their selection. I can't get over how soft it makes your skin feel! However, I'm really not crazy about having to dip my hand into a pot, I find it a little unsanitary. If they come out with this same formula in a squeeze tube, I will be a happy, happy person.


After brushing my teeth, the last part of this routine is applying my L'Oreal Paris Ideal Moisture Radiant Tone Day/Night Cream! Although it could be a tiny bit more moisturizing, this has worked well for me so far, and I have been applying it both morning and night.

GOODNIGHT!! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

March Favourites 2014! ♥

           Welcome to my March favourites 2014! As showcased in my YouTube video below, I had a decent amount of products to share with you...