Friday 24 January 2014

Review: Lee Stafford Treatment For Hair That Never Grows Past a Certain Length

It's been awhile since my last blog post, so I wanted to get back on track and do a review on this amazing product I picked up at Boots in Ireland! If you're into watching beauty gurus on YouTube or you're into reading blogs, you've probably heard of the Lee Stafford Treatment For Hair That Never Grows Past a Certain Length. I first heard of this when Helen aka Melon Lady did a review of it on YouTube (watch her hair growth experiment here!) You could really see the difference in the length of her hair within a short period of time! So when I saw this in Ireland, I picked it up right away.


The Lee Stafford Hair Growth range includes 4 products: shampoo, conditioner, leave in treatment and the wash out treatment. This is the wash out treatment, which you apply after you've shampooed and before applying conditioner. I try to leave this in for as long as possible, but it is recommended that you leave it in for 5 minutes. I really wish I had picked up the rest of this line while I was in Europe!


This treatment is meant to not only encourage hair growth, but reduces hair loss and improves the condition of your hair and scalp. It also smells amazing! It is moderately thick in consistency, so it does well as a nice mask. You're applying a decent amount into your hair at a time (about the size of an egg), so you'll get anywhere from 5-10 uses out of this jar, depending on the length and thickness of your hair. It is recommended that you use this treatment every time you wash your hair until the condition of your hair visibly improves, and then follow up once a week.

There are tons of products that claim they're going to help your hair grow, but does this product work? I am so happy to say it actually does! Although I do not have a before and after photo as of now, I can honestly say I have noticed visible hair growth, and I have used this product about 4 times. While I haven't had time to use this every time I wash my hair, I can honestly say it's done it's job already. As well as making my hair grow, it has definitely improved the overall condition as well. 

I've managed to find this product for sale on amazon.com here, so go check it out! You'll be really surprised.



xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

March Favourites 2014! ♥

           Welcome to my March favourites 2014! As showcased in my YouTube video below, I had a decent amount of products to share with you...