Tuesday 14 January 2014

Collective Winter Fashion Haul! (H&M, River Island, Monsoon, Zara, etc)

     I have collected a lottt of clothes between Christmas, going to Ireland and some gift card purchases I made when I got back. This is just a peak at what I got, as it would take entirely too long to take pictures and to post all of them. If I ever get into YouTube I will do more thorough hauls, but for now, I hope you enjoy the photos!


This is the Blue Stripe Panel Slouchy V Neck Jumper from River Island, which  has quickly become one of my new favourite sweaters. I got this while I was in Ireland, and I believe it was 46.00 (about $67.00). Definitely not the cheapest, but the material's really nice and warm. This is a high low sweater, which I always prefer to the standard style.



This long woolly cardigan was purchased at the Blarney Woollen Mills, which is also in Ireland. I received a gift certificate from my boyfriend's parents for Christmas, and I'm so glad I did as I wouldn't have thought to go to this store on my own. They actually ship worldwide and have a flat rate shipping price of $15, so go check out their website! This is an all Irish store based in Cork, and they sell some really amazing things. This gorgeous cardigan was on sale for 39.00 ($58). The quality is fantastic and the wool is surprisingly not itchy at all.


I purchased this long sleeved light sweater from Penney's, which is one of my new favourite stores price-wise in Ireland! I didn't own anything this colour, so it's really nice to have in my wardrobe now. I also love the leather trim! I believe this was €12.00 (about $18), so not a bad deal.




Onto the floral! Although none of these patterns compliment each other, I figured I'd just put them all in one photo. These are all beautiful individually. On the left is the floral blouse I got from Monsoon, which is a really nice store that is attached to Accessorize in Ireland. This blouse is so pretty, and really good quality. It was on sale for about  €35.00 ($52). The quality of the Floral Print Shirt With Pocket on the right is unfortunately not as good, but I absolutely love it. This was originally $39.90 but is now on sale for $25.99 on Zara's website. I love the Printed Stretch Trousers in the middle as well, but again I was disappointed with the quality. Zara needs to step up their game lately when it comes to quality. These were originally $25.90 but are now on sale for $15.99.



I bought this Superman Over-Sized Top because I wanted to change up my style a bit, and because it gave me some much needed courage when I put it on! Excuse the wrinkles, as I had just taken it out of the bag. This was $17.95 from H&M. Another reason I love this t-shirt is because it's more narrow at the bottom, so it doesn't just hang on you. 


Here's an Instagram of a sweatshirt that I purchased at H&M at the same time. This is again a little different for me, but it was super cozy and on sale for $7! Seeing as it was originally $39, this was a really good deal. It's loose, comfy and has little slits at the sides.


This is another (cheetah or leopard print?) sweatshirt that I got for Christmas, and I believe it was purchased at Target. It's by the brand Merona, and it's really nice quality and super soft. I can't find it on the Target website anymore, but they do have other Merona items on there, which I would recommend as a super affordable and really nicely made brand. 


This is such a cute hat! I haven't worn it yet but I definitely intend to. This koala hat was a Christmas gift, and I believe it is from Urban Outfitters. It's so cute and soft, I think I can definitely find a way to pull it off.


Last but not least, the C'est La Vie Sweatshirt from Urban Outfitters! I got this as a Christmas gift as well, but it retails for $39.00. This sweatshirt is extremely soft and cozy on the inside, and I love the floral print with the black. 


And that is all I will show you for now! I may make a separate post purely for accessories, as I did not include the majority of my new accessories in this haul. However, I will definitely not be making any more fashion purchases in the near future!





xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

March Favourites 2014! ♥

           Welcome to my March favourites 2014! As showcased in my YouTube video below, I had a decent amount of products to share with you...