Monday 13 January 2014

Life Experience: Meeting the Saccone Jolys!


           As some of you know, my boyfriend and I recently ran into Anna, Jonathan and Emilia Saccone Joly in Ireland! I knew there was a chance we'd run into them, as we were staying in the same town that they live in, but I really didn't think it was going to happen! Then while I was in line at Costa Coffee, (which I had only heard of from their vlogs) they came walking in!

In case you don't know who the Saccone Jolys are, they're an Irish couple that record their day to day lives and post them daily on YouTube in about 20 minute segments. I began watching them about 2 years ago now, as I remember it was right after Anna found out she was pregnant with Emilia! They're such a fantastic, fun loving family, and they're both very honest and real about how they live their lives. Anna is absolutely gorgeous and is pretty much what everyone my age aspires to be like! She also has a beauty/fashion/lifestyle channel on YouTube, which is where I got to know their daily vlog channel. Jonathan is the kind of husband and father that everyone wants to have, and Emilia is the sweetest, cutest little one year old ever!

This may sound strange, but I don't think I've ever been so excited to meet anyone! Daily vlogs are so different than reality shows. The people who do them are actually letting you into their daily lives in such a personal way. Unfortunately, this opens them up to a lot of criticism, as people think that this gives them a right to say whatever they want about their lives as well. However, with almost 300,000 subscribers who love them like crazy, those people don't matter in the least.


The Saccone Joly's Daily Vlog Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeFloofTV/

Anna Saccone Joly's Channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzdEQyIy-uCVXcjwfq8SbKw



Goodnight! xx













No comments:

Post a Comment

March Favourites 2014! ♥

           Welcome to my March favourites 2014! As showcased in my YouTube video below, I had a decent amount of products to share with you...