Monday 14 October 2013

Collective Autumn Haul (Urban Outfitters, Zara, H&M, Value Village)

           Fall is definitely my favourite time to buy new clothes and accessories, mainly because I always seem to need them the most this time of year! Here is what I have picked up so far this season. Please excuse some of the wrinkles in the clothes, as a certain someone wanted to lie on my clothes as I was getting them ready! Thanks Kenya!


I would have to say that I buy the majority of my clothes from Urban Outfitters and Zara these days, but this season I've picked up items from Forever 21, the Gap, H&M and Value Village as well.


I purchased all of these items with the exception of the Animal Slipper Socks from Urban Outfitter's website. There is nothing here that I wouldn't recommend. The Sparkle & Fade Cross-Back Sweater in Burgundy is SO comfortable and warm for the fall, even with the open back. It's perfect for going to school, running errands and then snuggling up on the couch after a long day.


I LOVE these shoes! These are the Ecote Hidden Wedge High-Top Sneakers in taupe. I never thought I would want a pair of high tops, but these look amazing and are super comfortable. If you're used to constantly wearing flat shoes like I am, they can take a bit of getting used to, but your feet adjust quickly. Such a great buy and a great deal. Get them before they sell out! 

Other items featured here: BDG Cigarette High-Rise Jean in Grapeleaf, BDG Destroyed Slim Slouch Camp Jean, Deena & Ozzy Embroidered Animal iPad case.


The next few items I purchased were from Zara. I have never been unhappy with the quality of anything I've purchased at Zara. The Soft Bowling Bag in Black was the first bag I have ever bought from there, and it's working out fantastically as an everyday school bag. 

This super cute Short Sweatshirt with Zip at the Back in Print-1 is not so much for the colder days of autumn, but works well for days when the sun is out, or with a light jacket over top. 

I have 2 pairs of the Classic Skinny Jeans by Trafaluc, and they are my favourite fit out of any pants or jeans I own. They look great, are great quality and are a reasonable price. These are the burgundy ones here. Although I can't find them anywhere online, they should still be in stores. The only thing I don't like with these pants is that they tend to stretch a little too much in the waist band over time, so I always end up needing to wear a belt with them.



This Cheetah Jacquard Hoodie from the Gap is SO warm and cozy, the quality is unbelievable. When I first tried it on in store, I liked it a lot but wasn't willing to pay $70.00 for it. However, I went home that night and checked the website, and they were having a 30% off everything in their online store! I absolutely love it, and it will definitely last me a long time.



This vintage leather Cornell purse was my favourite find of the season, and cost me less than any other item! I paid $12.99 from Value Village for this purse, and it actually looks like one of the most expensive things I own. I was never a big thrift store buyer, but I have found some items that I absolutely love at Value Village that I wouldn't have been able to find anywhere else. I am absolutely in love with this bag, and it will definitely be carrying me through the fall and winter.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

March Favourites 2014! ♥

           Welcome to my March favourites 2014! As showcased in my YouTube video below, I had a decent amount of products to share with you...