Sunday 3 November 2013

Fall Outfit of the Day!


I wish I had started these earlier in the season, because pretty soon I'm going to have to do winter OOTDs! Anyways, this is nothing exciting, just a look at what I would wear on a regular day out in the city!






Jacket: H&M Khaki Green 2012

I'll be sad to have to let this jacket go for the winter! Great colour, great fit, great length.

Scarf: H&M Leopard Print Scarf

I wear this all the time when I'm going out into the cold, and with everything! It's surprisingly warm, as it's quite large when you fold it out, so there's lots of layers.

Pants: H&M Super Skinny Super Low Jeans in Black

I wear these constantly and they are holding up great, plus they were cheap! I believe I purchased these for $24.95. H&M can definitely deliver if you're looking for a decent priced jean to wear around.on a day to day basis.

Bag: Zara Soft Bowling Bag in Black 

I usually use this as my school bag, and it's the perfect bag for the job. Not too big, but can fit anything you will possibly need. Great quality as well!

Shoes: Urban Outfitters Ecote Hidden Wedge High Top Sneaker in Taupe

These are really warm and are made of an amazing super soft suede. I'd definitely recommend these for fall, especially if you do a lot of walking or for running around campus.

Top: Topshop Light Jean Button Down Shirt 2011

I love this shirt! I have never found a jean shirt besides this one that actually cinches in at the waist. It fits me perfectly and is a great length.


HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEKEND! xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

March Favourites 2014! ♥

           Welcome to my March favourites 2014! As showcased in my YouTube video below, I had a decent amount of products to share with you...