Monday 4 November 2013

Review: Marcelle BB Cream Cleanser



         After receiving a sample of the Marcelle BB Cream Cleanser, I thought it sounded interesting so I gave it a go! Although I never got into the whole BB Cream craze, I thought the idea of a BB cleanser sounded interesting. It actually was the first of it's kind on the Canadian market. I had previously tried Marcelle's Golden Glow BB Cream and wasn't impressed, although I know a lot of people love it. This cleanser is meant to be a skin enhancer as well as a BB cream remover, with many of the same benefits. Even though it's meant to help remove your BB Cream, I've found it does a perfectly good job with foundation as well. It's meant for all skin types, is completely perfume free as well as oil free.


This formula is extremely gentle on the skin, and glides on smooth and creamy. You are actually not supposed to wash off this cleanser to get the full benefits, so I choose to apply it after using my regular cleanser. All you do is wipe off the excess cleanser with a cotton pad, and you are good to go. I have to say, I am quite impressed with this! It REALLY moisturizes your skin, which is surprising as it feels so light. I've used this for the past few nights in place of my regular moisturizer, and not only does it deeply moisturize my skin, but it doesn't break me out either. It helps smooth out my complexion and minimizes my imperfections. Seeing as my skin gets so dry in the winter, it may be necessary to repurchase this to carry me through the winter months and help repair my skin from the harsh cold. The full size BB Cleanser normally retails for $16.95, but is available on marcelle.com right now for $11.87. Definitely worth checking out for any skin type!


RATING:











No comments:

Post a Comment

March Favourites 2014! ♥

           Welcome to my March favourites 2014! As showcased in my YouTube video below, I had a decent amount of products to share with you...