Tuesday 5 November 2013

Review: Soap and Glory Calm One Calm All Stress-Battling Softening Bubble Bath!



Soap and Glory Calm One Calm All Stress-Battling Softening Bubble Bath. That's a mouthful! I have heard amazing things about all of Soap and Glory's products, so I decided to try something I can always use-bubble bath! Since we moved into our apartment, I've started taking baths constantly. I'm not the kind of person who can stay in a bath and relax for an hour, but at least 15 minutes in the bath at the end of the day makes me less stressed. I'll actually take one whether I need it or not, which reminded me so much of the quote on the bottle below....except in an opposite kind of way. It says on the bottle that this deluxe formula comes with a built-in body lotion and includes lemon balm, mallow extracts and moisture magnetizing skin conditioners. It's supposed to make your skin so soft, that you don't need to moisturize afterwards! It's also scented with Soap and Glory's original Pink Fragrance.


So, what did I think of this product that I had such high hopes for? Although it smells incredible, (kind of like marshmallow, but floral-like at the same time) I did not find this to be very softening at all! I was extremely bummed out about this! My skin felt pretty much the same going into the bath as it did coming out. Which is so strange, as I've read so many positive reviews on this product, claiming it made their skin super soft! I mean, it has lotion built in! One thing I do have to say is that it creates a VERY sudsy bath, so if you're into baths with tonnnnns of bubbles, this is for you. So, this combined with the smell does make for a very relaxing bath. I don't think it's worth the $14.00 retail price, so I wouldn't buy it again. I think you're paying more for the Soap and Glory brand name than the product. But then again, it works really well for some people, so perhaps it's worth it for them. 



RATING:









No comments:

Post a Comment

March Favourites 2014! ♥

           Welcome to my March favourites 2014! As showcased in my YouTube video below, I had a decent amount of products to share with you...